Sunday 14 July 2013

Conclusion


NRL’s State Of Origin is a massive success and has been growing stronger for many many years. It has become a tradition that everyone plans his or her lives around within the two states as if it was a public holiday like Christmas.  It is the biggest rival between these two states that literally everyone gets involved with. I have to admit as much as I hate football I’ve found myself joining in the antics by going out drinking and watching the game and joining in on cheering on the maroons. The game has gotten to a point where it’s marketing is the strongest and yet easiest it can be, everywhere I look all companies join in on marketing their products around the game and people become 100% engaged in the entire time of the 3 games with hardly any effort from marketing. You can see how engaging the target audience is just from your favourite social media sites; posts from friends fighting and disagreeing about referees, egging on their own teams etc. You can see evidence of successful engagement in the photo I uploaded in blob 3 of Paul Gallens punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment